NVTC is the voice of technology business, helping to create success for
member companies in their fields and building recognition of the region
as a global leader in technology development and implementation. NVTC
has 700 corporate members, representing more than 100,000 employees.
- Promote the development, growth and recognition of member technology businesses
- Promote the regional implementation of technology by business, government and
education to enhance productivity, effectiveness and competitiveness
- Promote the economic and community development of the region and
Commonwealth through technology
- Deliver programs and services to add value to NVTC membership.
- Advocate a statutory, regulatory, financial and work force infrastructure
necessary for the development, growth and international competitiveness
of the technology industry.
- Establish NVTC as the communications nexus for technology businesses in
Northern Virginia in order to foster cooperative working relationships
and serve as a common meeting ground.
- Act as a catalyst for regional economic and community development through
technology applications and appropriate partnerships.
- Create and maintain an organizational infrastructure of professionals and
members to support the NVTC mission.
Ray Pelletier, Executive Director, at
, or email to